We are a universal rewards app empowering anyone to earn redeemable miles automatically for all forms of travel and commute. You can then redeem your miles from retailers such as Vudu, HelloFresh, Cole Haan, NatureBox, Canon, Silvercar, Atom Tickets, Getaround and many more.
Similar to a frequent flyer program, but for all forms of transportation, we deliver value for every mile traveled, across every mode of travel, anywhere in the world. Whether by car (as a driver, passenger or rideshare), plane, train, subway, bus, boat, bicycle, or on foot, the app effortlessly awards users’ travel – regardless of where their journey takes them. Your miles can be saved or redeemed at any time – with the value increasing every month as more merchants accept them as a form of payment.
We’re a Silicon Valley-based startup with backing from prominent VCs (Porsche, Scrum, Panasonic, and Urban.us). We have just started our journey of converting your miles into smiles. Join the family and be part of this revolutionary program!
Buzz About Us:
“Finally there's a way to get recognized for all the travel you do — even if it's just a walk around the corner. It adds up.”
“It gives you reward miles for almost everything”
If you have the skills, curiosity, ambition and an entrepreneurial spirit, we want to talk to you!
About the Role:
• Make architecture and technology choices for mobile products.
• Comfortable working in a product development environment, building version 1.0 from scratch.
• Passionate about delivering a high-quality user experience.
• Self-starter, strong sense of ownership, gets things done.
• Capable of making timely decisions while dealing with uncertainties & inadequate information.
• Commitment to building products that dazzle and have fun doing it.
• Experience in a startup environment / agile development environment a plus.
• At least 4+ year of iOS development experience; Hands-on experience is a must.
• Solid understanding of iOS technologies and development.
• Strong knowledge of object-oriented programming and design.
• Understanding of server side and client side architecture.
• In-depth knowledge of Objective C and Swift.
• Experience with Core Data, SQLite, MapKit, Quartz Core, Core Animation, Store Kit and Cocoa Touch Libraries.
• Familiarity with XML, JSON, and REST-based APIs (Parsing).
• Experience in Social API integration, Core location APIs, Web Views, APNS, In-App Purchase.
• Experience in implementing Custom UI.
• Strong experience detecting and correcting memory usage issues, and optimizing code for application performance.
• Knowledge of deploying and uploading projects in App Store in both the Enterprise Program and Developer Program.
• Automated testing framework.
• Holds a B.S., M.S., in Computer Science
• Worked on a successful product that has touched millions of consumers
• Previous startup experience is a plus
• Willing to hustle
• Enjoy equity and influence in a fast-growing and dynamic pre-Series A company with an ever growing valutation.
Join and receive job postings, industry news, and more!